The race is on to build hands-on coding skills! Good to know:
- This coding set for kids turns code into a hands-on analog activity for tactile and visual learners.
- As kids learn to program they build key skills that include critical thinking, problem-solving, sequencing, and programming fundamentals.
- Colby lights-up, makes sounds, and features 2 speeds along with colorful buttons to match coding cards for easy programming and sequencing.
- This coding set includes 16 maze grids, 22 maze walls, 3 tunnels, 30 double-sided coding cards, 10 double-sided activity cards, cheese wedge, and activity guide to provide a hands-on introduction to coding concepts.
- Included 16 maze grids create a 20″ x 20″ maze board.
- Manufacturer recommended age 4 and up.
Ready to find out more?
More than 435 people already purchased this itemCHECK IT OUT