Artie 3000 is (yet) another cute way to teach kids coding, this time by using a robot that you can program to draw your code creations! Encourage your child the basics of coding actually helps children to nurture creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving. Place Artie on any sheet of paper and tell Artie how and what to draw simply by drag and drop blocks of code.
Why We Like It
- A fun way to learn code
- Supports STEM and steam-based learning
- Compatible with any computer, tablet or smart device.
- Artie provides its own Wifi network
- Encourages both sides of the brain
Need to Know
- Designed for ages 7 to 12
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)